Why Buy From The Leven Car Company?
- Across the group, we have a range of over 400 hand-picked cars, ensuring that no matter whether you’re looking to ‘Go Green’ with an electric vehicle, or whether you’re interested in a track car, luxury saloon or a city run-around, we’ll have the perfect car for you.
- No matter which of our multi-award-winning franchises you are purchasing from, customers can expect the same 5-star quality of service and professionalism throughout
- 9.8 out of 10 on Trustpilot – Don’t take our word for it though, read what our customers think of us here.
- In these uncertain times, why go anywhere else? We have you covered with our extensive warranties and even the small things like tyre insurance, covering you - should you get a puncture. Our team will help you get moving again, that’s what we are here for!
- Across the board we offer tailored finance packages and service plans, personalised to your specific requirements, ensuring there are no unexpected or hidden costs.
- We don’t just hand you the keys and say goodbye. You become part of the family, entitling you to exclusive events and offers throughout the year.
- Quick, informative and understanding. We understand that buying a car can be daunting and time-consuming. That’s why our team will help find the right car for you – you could even be driving it home the same day!
- We don’t just sell cars, we also buy them! We offer great prices for well looked after cars, no matter the value. Contact us for a free, no obligation valuation of your pride and joy.
Who are we?
We are a family owned and operated business, based across multiple sites in Edinburgh and Selkirk. We pride ourselves on unrivalled customer satisfaction and world-class customer care, so whether you’re buying a Rolls-Royce, Kia, Aston Martin, Suzuki, Lotus, Mitsubishi, Caterham or Specialist car, we will look after you from the moment you first get in touch, until long after you collect your new vehicle. As car enthusiasts, we like to think we can answer any questions that you have! Our knowledge and experience of the car industry means that we are best placed to hand pick the most cared for and well looked after cars. That means you can relax and enjoy driving your new car, worry-free.
Where are we based?
We have three sites, hosting 9 dealerships, spread across the Lothians and the Borders.
Bankhead Drive - Aston Martin, Lotus, Suzuki, Kia and Mitsubishi
Corstorphine Road - Rolls-Royce and Leven Specialist Cars
Conveniently located a stone's throw from the hustle and bustle of the city centre, we have fantastic transportation links right on our doorstep. Edinburgh Park Train Station with direct links from Glasgow to Edinburgh is 5 minute walk from our Bankhead Drive showrooms, as is Edinburgh Park and Bankhead Tram Stops with direct links to Edinburgh Airport (journey time approx 16 minutes) and the City Centre. We are also situated just off Junction 1 of the M8 Motorway and the A720, offering easy access to Glasgow and the Edinburgh City Bypass, as well as being easily accessible to both the North and South. Additionally, our on-site customer parking bays are there for your convenience.
Riverside Park - Kia and Suzuki
Conveniently located in the beautiful & scenic Scottish Borders on the outskirts of Selkirk, we have excellent transportation links via road, bus or train. The main bus from Edinburgh to Carlisle is the X95, operated by Border Buses. Selkirk is a very central location, with Galashiels, Tweedbank and Melrose within a 5 minute drive, and Hawick only 20 minutes south of the town via the A7. We're also only 22 minutes by bus from Galashiels railway station, which has a direct link to Edinburgh Waverly station. Our dealership is situated just off the main road through the Scottish Borders, the A7 from Carlisle to Edinburgh. Additionally, our on-site customer parking is there for your convenience.