Why Buy From Us?
- Across the group, we have a range of over 400 hand-picked cars, ensuring that no matter whether you’re looking to ‘Go Green’ with an electric vehicle, or whether you’re interested in a track car, luxury saloon or a city run-around, we’ll have the perfect car for you.
- In times of uncertainty, why risk anything else? We can keep you protected after purchasing your car from us, even against something as little as a puncture!
- No matter which of our multi-award-winning franchises you are purchasing from, customers can expect the same 5-star quality of service and professionalism throughout.
- 9.8 out of 10 on Trustpilot – Don’t take our word for it though, read what our customers think of us here.
- Across the board we offer tailored finance packages and service plans, personalised to your specific requirements, ensuring there are no unexpected or hidden costs.
- We don’t just hand you the keys and say goodbye. You become part of the family, entitling you to exclusive events and offers throughout the year.
- Not only do we sell cars, we also buy them! We offer great prices for well looked after cars, no matter the value. Contact us for a free, no obligation valuation of your pride and joy.
Who Are We?
We are a family owned and operated business, based across multiple sights in Edinburgh and Selkirk. We pride ourselves on unrivalled customer satisfaction and world-class customer care, so whether you’re buying a Rolls-Royce, Kia, Aston Martin, Suzuki, Lotus, Mitsubishi, Caterham or Specialist car, we will look after you from the moment you first get in touch, until long after you collect your new vehicle.
As car enthusiasts, we like to think we can answer any questions that you have! Our knowledge and experience of the car industry means that we are best placed to hand pick the most cared for and well looked after cars. That means you can relax and enjoy driving your new car, worry-free.
Nowadays we know that the majority of people require a vehicle to transport them from A-B, therefore we aim to deliver a dependable, reliable and efficient service throughout.
We appreciate that buying a new car is special to you, no matter the brand, which is why our experienced team are passionate about delivering the same level of five-star service across the group. That’s why we have a Trust Pilot score of 9.8/10. Don’t just take our word for it, read more here.
As a company, we don’t believe in just selling you a car and handing you the keys. We want to build long-term relationships with each and every client and welcome them to the Leven family. From exclusive membership of our ‘Leven Sports Car Club’, to luxury stays and car handovers at Turnberry Resort, we want you to feel valued as our customer. With Leven, there’s no nasty surprises afterwards either, because we provide industry leading warranties with our cars and can even insure you against a puncture!
Where To Find Us
Bankhead Drive - Aston Martin, Lotus, Suzuki, Kia and Mitsubishi
Corstorphine Road - Rolls-Royce and Leven Specialist Cars
Conveniently located a stone's throw from the hustle and bustle of the city centre, we have fantastic transportation links right on our doorstep. Edinburgh Park Train Station with direct links from Glasgow to Edinburgh is 5 minute walk from our Bankhead Drive showrooms, as is Edinburgh Park and Bankhead Tram Stops with direct links to Edinburgh Airport (journey time approx 16 minutes) and the City Centre. We are also situated just off Junction 1 of the M8 Motorway and the A720, offering easy access to Glasgow and the Edinburgh City Bypass, as well as being easily accessible to both the North and South. Additionally, our on-site customer parking bays are there for your convenience.Get in touch
Riverside Park - Kia and Suzuki
Conveniently located in the beautiful & scenic Scottish Borders on the outskirts of Selkirk, we have excellent transportation links via road, bus or train. The main bus from Edinburgh to Carlisle is the X95, operated by Border Buses. Selkirk is a very central location, with Galashiels, Tweedbank and Melrose within a 5 minute drive, and Hawick only 20 minutes south of the town via the A7. We're also only 22 minutes by bus from Galashiels railway station, which has a direct link to Edinburgh Waverly station. Our dealership is situated just off the main road through the Scottish Borders, the A7 from Carlisle to Edinburgh. Additionally, our on-site customer parking is there for your convenience.