Who are we?
We are a business that pride ourselves on unrivalled customer satisfaction, world-class customer service and an environment in which our staff enjoy working in. We are proud to represent Aston Martin, Kia, Lotus, Mitsubishi, Rolls-Royce, Suzuki, and of course our Specialist cars showroom on Corstorphine Road.
It is a great achievement for us to be the only official dealerships for Aston Martin, Lotus and Rolls-Royce in Scotland.
Our Aston Martin dealership was awarded with the - ever so desirable - Aston Martin award for 'Number 1 dealer in the world for Customer Satisfaction in New Car Sales' (2017) and our Rolls-Royce dealership was awarded back-to-back 'European Provenance Dealer of the Year' awards.
We are regularly asked to help our customers source additional vehicles, for both business and personal use. To fulfill their desires we created Leven Leasing, which aims to offer all makes and models, with excellent funding options, and delivery across the UK.
When were we founded?
The Leven Car Company was founded back in May 2014 after being awarded the franchise for two of the world’s greatest brands – Aston Martin and Rolls-Royce. This was a source of great pride, and so the highest standards were upheld throughout every aspect of the business from the very start!
Almost four years later in March 2018, the business was in a position to expand. We were delighted to announce the acquisition of six more dealerships across two new sites, bringing the total number of dealerships to nine across three sites at Corstorphine, Sighthill and Selkirk. In addition to our Specialist Cars division, which offers a wide selection of pre-owned performance and luxury vehicles, we now proudly operate official dealerships for Rolls-Royce, Aston Martin, Lotus, KIA, Suzuki and Mitsubishi.
Where are we based?
We have three sites, hosting 9 dealerships, spread across the Lothians and the Borders.
Bankhead Drive - Aston Martin, Lotus, Suzuki, Kia and Mitsubishi
Corstorphine Road - Rolls-Royce and Leven Specialist Cars
Conveniently located a stone's throw from the hustle and bustle of the city centre, we have fantastic transportation links right on our doorstep. Edinburgh Park Train Station with direct links from Glasgow to Edinburgh is 5 minute walk from our Bankhead Drive showrooms, as is Edinburgh Park and Bankhead Tram Stops with direct links to Edinburgh Airport (journey time approx 16 minutes) and the City Centre. We are also situated just off Junction 1 of the M8 Motorway and the A720, offering easy access to Glasgow and the Edinburgh City Bypass, as well as being easily accessible to both the North and South. Additionally, our on-site customer parking bays are there for your convenience.
Riverside Park - Kia and Suzuki
Conveniently located in the beautiful & scenic Scottish Borders on the outskirts of Selkirk, we have excellent transportation links via road, bus or train. The main bus from Edinburgh to Carlisle is the X95, operated by Border Buses. Selkirk is a very central location, with Galashiels, Tweedbank and Melrose within a 5 minute drive, and Hawick only 20 minutes south of the town via the A7. We're also only 22 minutes by bus from Galashiels railway station, which has a direct link to Edinburgh Waverly station. Our dealership is situated just off the main road through the Scottish Borders, the A7 from Carlisle to Edinburgh. Additionally, our on-site customer parking is there for your convenience.
Why buy from us?
- We strive to provide a five-star experience throughout each of our dealerships.
- We offer a service called 'Leven2U', this is a service handy for those who cannot make it into our showroom to preview a vehicle that we have in stock. Instead, we will bring the car to you!
- Continuously investing in staff and equipment, ensuring that your car is in the most capable hands.
- No matter which of our franchises you are purchasing from, customers can expect the same quality of service and professionalism throughout.
- We have multi-award winning franchises.
- In times of uncertainty, why risk anything else? We can keep you protected after purchasing your car from us, even against something as little as a puncture!
- We can also source additional vehicles, for both business and personal use, through our Leven Leasing arm of the business.
- Not only do we stock cars from our own franchises, but we also have a wide range of non-franchise vehicles available including Ford, Land Rover, Skoda, BMW and Audi.
- Our premium courtesy cars allow for you to carry on with your busy everyday lives, whilst your car is at our dealership in the capable hands of our experienced team.
- Across the board we offer service plans, tailored to your specific requirements - ensuring there are no unexpected or hidden costs.
- Great locations across Edinburgh and the Borders with transport links to allow easy access.
- As a company, we support the local community in many ways. We regularly support charities across Scotland such as; The Prince's Trust Scotland, The Prince and Princess of Wales Hospice and Jak's Den. The Leven Car Company are also the Official Car Partner of Hibernian F.C. and shirt sponsors of the Edinburgh City F.C. Youth team.